1) Provide a quality product Our biggest aim is to provide quality, handmade, artisan products to be proud of. We are uncompromising in our dedication to traditional methods and their benefits.
2) Foster a sense of community We believe that good food and a great environment bring people together. We are more than happy for small groups to use our facilities for meetings, especially those linked to the arts.
3) Offer a space for creativity to thrive We would love to offer our space to promote local artists of all kinds, social groups and craft classes. We’re happy to arrange use of our space for anyone who can make a positive contribution to our ethos.
4) Return to Walsall some of it's arts and craft heritage Walsall’s history lies in well made, hand crafted products. We are also situated next to the old Walsall Art College. As such we would like to bring some of that bohemia back to our venue and help to restore some of Walsall’s unique history.
5) Be a place to relax Above all else we want the bakehouse to be a place where people can relax and enjoy themselves with good food and good company in an environment that fosters this belief.